Your floor evaluation will be determined by assessing
the core clinical competencies, as set forth by the Stritch School of Medicine.
Faculty and residents that you work with will complete evaluations online. It is
your responsibility to request evaluation forms through mylumen to all
residents/faculty with whom you work. If you have any concerns with your
completed evaluations, you may schedule a meeting with Dr. Akua Afriyie-Gray to
discuss the specifics.
Should you fail this portion of the clerkship, your
only recourse is to successfully pass a repeat clinical clerkship at Loyola, as
described in the preceding paragraph.
Patient Logs – (On MyLumen):
- Yellow cards can be used to track daily tallies, but you must log patients online at
least weekly. That will ensure us that you’re having adequate exposure to
- Attending or resident you have been working with must sign off on a printout of
your patients after each rotation block (MFM, L&D, ONC, GYN, etc.) These must
be handed in twice during your clerkship; at your mid-rotation meeting with Dr.
Graziano and again at your final exam.
- If you do not log patients in by 2 weeks after the end of the clerkship or turn in
your signed printouts, your Professionalism Competency will be marked “with
Competency Yellow & Blue Cards:
- Pap Smear/FHT card must be signed and turned in at the exam
- Student Article Presentation
Grade Inventory Sheet:
- Complete Grade Inventory Sheet and turn in at the exam