- You are responsible for giving the evaluation form to the attending at the end of
each block assignment.
- Schedule time with attending at the end of your rotation to discuss evaluation.
You should have an evaluation completed and signed by the faculty you work
with at the end of each block where you rotated through. i.e. one evaluation for
MFM, one for L&D, one for ONC, etc.
- Turn in your completed & signed evaluation forms to clerkship coordinator, Ana
Juarez, SSOM - 320
Clinical Evaluation Form / Mid-Clerkship Evaluation Form
Patient Logs – (On MyLumen):
- Yellow cards can be used to track daily tallies, but you must log patients online at
least weekly. That will ensure us that you’re having adequate exposure to
- Attending or resident you have been working with must sign off on a printout of
your patients after each rotation block (MFM, L&D, ONC, GYN, etc.) These must
be handed in twice during your clerkship; at your mid-rotation meeting with Dr.
Graziano and again at your final exam.
- If you do not log patients in by 2 weeks after the end of the clerkship or turn in
your signed printouts, your Professionalism Competency will be marked “with
Competency Yellow & Blue Cards:
- Pap Smear/FHT card must be signed and turned in at the exam
- Student Article Presentation
Grade Inventory Sheet:
- Complete Grade Inventory Sheet and turn in at the exam