- You are responsible for giving the evaluation form to the attending at the end of
each block assignment. (Inpatient, Outpatient, Nursery)
- Schedule time with attending at end of stint to discuss evaluation.
- Ambulatory – Only One form should be given to evaluating attending. In
most clinics, you’ll work with multiple physicians, but typically there is one
designated to collect feedback from their colleagues and complete the
- If you can’t meet with your preceptor or see your evaluation during the
clerkship, check in with Ana periodically to see if it’s in.
- Turn in your completed & signed evaluation forms to clerkship coordinator, Ana
Juarez, SSOM – 320
- You have up to 3 weeks after the clerkship ends to speak to your evaluators
about potential revisions. No further revisions will be accepted after this time.
- All discrepancies should be addressed with the clerkship director
and assistant clerkship director. Notify the directors via email stating the
discrepancy, do not go back to your evaluator. The directors will address
the issue with the evaluator to assess the discrepancy.
- Grades are finalized to the Registrar’s Office no later than 4 weeks after the end
- Once grades are finalized, they will not be changed!
- Grade Inventory Sheet
- Turn in at end of clerkship so we can help you track down missing